Not too busy. Not too quiet. Juuust right.
Don’t appreciate the traffic snarls, noisy nights, and sky-high prices of the city
BUT don’t want a life of suburban seclusion, too-long commutes, and nonexistent neighborhood amenities either?
Make your way to the diverse, convenient neighborhood of Lawncrest.
Flourishing shopping centers minutes from home
Abundant eateries and bars, just right for a casual lunch with friends
Public transportation, for when the car is not an option
And local parks galore
But it doesn’t end there.
With Center City Philly just 25 minutes away, everything the renowned city has to offer – from jobs to crab cakes to photo ops – is yours for the taking.
So you get the peace of the suburbs and the perks of the city.
Within a 15 minute radius:
- Rising Sun Plaza Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Mall
- Lawndale Plaza
- Cottman and Castor Shopping Center
- Great Northeast Plaza
- Burholme Family Fun Center
- Rolling Thunder Skating Center
- Lawncrest Recreation Center
- Thunderbird Lanes
- Tacony Creek Park
- Pennypack Park
- Palmyra Cove Nature Park & Environmental Discovery Center
- SEPTA – Lawndale
- SEPTA – Cheltenham
- SEPTA – Ryers
- SEPTA – Olney
- SEPTA – Frankford Transportation Center
- Community College of Philadelphia
- La Salle University
- Salus University
- Benjamin Franklin School
- MaST Charter School